Don't you think it is annoying when people use their blogs to advertise?
Yep. I'm one of those annoying people today!
TriMoxie has grown tremendously this year. Ange and I have had the opportunity to coach incredible men and women in 2010--from beginners to IM finishers. We both still have a few spots available for committed triathletes or runners who want to up their game during the 2011 season. (I know, I know--that is such a cliched catch line, isn't it?)
Here are the biggest and best things about our coaching:
- We both get what it is like to balance work, family and triathlon. We've been there. Actually, correction: We ARE there.
- We offer unlimited email contact. That is pretty amazing, really. We are so into our athletes that we chit-chat with them -- like all day.
- We are both incredibly committed to what we do, and we take it upon ourselves to learn and know the latest in coaching, performance and training techniques.
- We are both certified by USAT as triathlon coaches and by RRCA as run coaches. I'm also a certified WSI in swimming, and Ange has held that certification in the past.
- Our pricing schedule is reasonable, and we offer swim analysis and gait analysis free to those people who we coach. Mary also provides monthly swim lessons for those athletes who are local to her. Video analysis for those who live far away is also used.
- We are both super cool.
Okay. Onto new territory. What has Mary been doing since she went into the off-season?
I find it so hard to get organized when I suddenly have more free time than usual. I have made a LONG LONG list of things that should be done. But argh.
There are some super crappy things on that list like:
- Clean the basement
- Mop the floors
- Separate the kids' summer from winter clothing so they will stop trying to wear shorts and tank tops with flip flops to school when it is 50 degrees out
- Clean the rugs in the house
- Wash the couch cushions on the couches
- Clean the car
- Take the dogs out 50 times a day and train them to be perfect little dogs
No WONDER I end up spending time at the computer instead, huh?
I go into the off -season and then become a maid. It sucks. It is so much more fun to train hard and know that I can clean the damn couch cushions during the off-season.
Here Jordan and Lara are frosting cakes. I allowed them to make one cake each for Andy's birthday.
Come on now, were you ever allowed to use that much frosting or decorating sugars or make a whole cake--all your own-- for you dad's b-day? I didn't think so. What can I say--I'm just an uber parent in the off-season.
(who also really likes dessert.)