Friday, August 17, 2007

Blog Reader

I've been reading triathlon blogs. They are inspired. They are motivating. They are helping me keep my cool. All of these people, all over the world are completing in these incredible ultra events--people just like me. I can do this. 

But oh man am I scared! The swim should be a piece of cake--but that's the problem. It 's the part of the race in which I should excel, and I'm so apprehensive about all of those people clamoring for a position. I'm also worried that I will be too spent on the run to really work it. I cannot wait to be on the other side of this issuing a report! I had great experiences at my first three triathlons. They were hard--but doable. 

I have to keep repeating to myself. I can do this. This is exciting. I can do this.

No comments: