Friday, September 25, 2009

Lobsterman Pics

Dawn in Cape Elizabeth


Struggling with my zipper--before I really freaked out and started shouting for help.


Focused and not looking for the camera, for once!


Not feeling great, but not feeling too bad either!
Until I am passed...

Passing him back is not happening...


But he didn't get the special prize buoy! Note the beer in hand--the real prize. My friend Melissa is in the background making fun of me with her own special prize lobster buoy. Can you imagine what my kids have done with that thing this week?

9 comments:

Kristina said...

Who does he think he is, passing you? You're an RRCA certified coach! The nerve!
Nice pics :)

Ange said...

Love the pics....especially teh one of Melissa behind you! too funny!!!

Swimming for ME said...

That is a Mary pose if I ever saw one.

GoBigGreen said...

Ha I thought that was cotton candy, not a buoy:)
Good job and happy tapering!

Velma said...

You look freakin fit - nice work!

Kennyo said...

Pics are awesome, Love the first running pic, looks awesome..
Kenny

mjcaron said...

That buoy is priceless.. nobody else gives out buoys. I also thought it was cotton candy. Nice pics to.

Running and living said...

Congrats on a great race. Can't believe the "prize"....your face in the last picture says it all...

Rainmaker said...

I officially LOVE the buoys. That's aweome.