Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008 Resolutions

1. to quit making resolutions You know, they just end up making you feel like shit. Instead I am going to make a vow to indulge. Here are a few things I plan to indulge in frequently in 2008: reading tri-blogs watching tv swimming, biking, running 80's tunes on my Nano watching/observing my kids play playing with my kids bread--toasted with peanut butter chocolate snuggling good books (both trash and quality) Triathlete magazine People and other tabloid trash sleeping keeping in touch with good friends like you, Ange! And on that note, I'm going to bed! More tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Lazy Triathlete said...

Do you mean snuggling or do you mean Simpson's Snuggling? LOL

The Lazy Triathlete said...

Trust me--I will let you know my analysis when the voting is over. LOL.